The Auto Sales professional
Working as a “Car Salesman” might have a bit of stigma attached to it, but there is one thing that is not in doubt and that is the ability for the good salesperson to make a boatload of money in both salary and commission.
We have put together a list of references for you to take a look at as well as a Kindle Ebook if you’re interested.
The $60K Jobs – Auto Sales book now available in Kindle format for a cost of $3.99
Some very useful links:
- www.kbb.com – the Kelly Blue Book site.
- www.edmunds.com – great research as well as advice site.
- FTC site – the “Facts for Consumers” that every Auto Sales expert should know.
- www.autowarranties.com – you may or may not offer warranties, but it will serve you well to understand them.
- www.carbuyingtips.com – Not a bad idea to understand the process from a buyer’s poing of view.